- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
R James Hutcheon Solicitors collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide R James Hutcheon Solicitors with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Complete our contact form or enquiry process
How will we use your data?
R James Hutcheon Solicitors collects your data so that we can:
- Process your claim and manage your account.
- Process your enquiry
How do we store your data?
R James Hutcheon Solicitors will keep your submitted enquiries for 3 months. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data automatically.
You have the right at any time to stop R James Hutcheon Solicitors from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the R James Hutcheon Solicitors Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us via the email at the foot of this policy.
What are your data protection rights?
R James Hutcheon Solicitors would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request R James Hutcheon Solicitors for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that R James Hutcheon Solicitors correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request R James Hutcheon Solicitors to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that R James Hutcheon Solicitors erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that R James Hutcheon Solicitors restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to R James Hutcheon Solicitors processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that R James Hutcheon Solicitors transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using our contact form
Call us at: 0151 724 7121
Or write to us: R James Hutcheon Solicitors, Head Office, 98 Rose Lane, Mossley Hill, Liverpool L18 8AG
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Tracking form submissions across the session
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – R James Hutcheon Solicitors uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – R James Hutcheon Solicitors uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. R James Hutcheon Solicitors sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Analytics – R James Hutcheon Solicitors uses optional analytic cookies to collect information about how the website is used to help us improve it (sometimes referred to as “performance cookies”) These cookies are provided by our third-party analytics tool provider (Google Analytics) and the information obtained through these cookies will be disclosed to, or collected directly by, this third-party service provider. For more information about Google Analytics’ cookie and information practices (including the types of cookies used and their expiration date), please visit Google Analytics Privacy
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that R James Hutcheon Solicitors has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.