A 25 year old male driver has been charged with the death of a motorcyclist after a fatal accident.
The charges include:
- Causing death when not properly licensed,
- Driving without a valid license,
- Driving while operating privileges are suspended
- Careless and reckless driving causing death
- Driving on the wrong side of the road
The driver said to be in his mid 20s was an illegal immigrant who struck the motorbike that killed a 64 year old motorcyclist. He was driving 1995 Ford Windstar when he crossed the centre line and collided with the motorcycle.
As a result of the fatal motorcycle accident the van went into flames but the driver survived with moderate injuries.
For more information please see link:
For information on receiving fatal motorbike compensation please see link: