A mother was making breakfast for herself and her child, she forgot to turn the gas off on the cooker when she was finished. The gas filled the whole kitchen a she left her house. When she returned with her child, as soon as she turned on the stove it created an explosion causing injury.

Share this article

Start Your Claim

We’re ready to start working with you


Call Us

Call our legal helpline to talk to an expert now.


Claim Online

Start your claim online and get started quickly.


Visit Us

Our offices are in Mossley Hill, Liverpool

Contact Us