Keywords: Fatal accident, Fatal disasters, fatal accident solicitors, fatal accident claims.

An elderly woman of 83 who had lived alone for 16 years died in a house fire on the 14th of February. It was said that the cause of the fire was a microwavable wheat bag that is used to warm the bed. The fire quickly spread and set the smoke alarms off. The neighbours rang the fire services to help and said they were devastated when she was pronounced dead.

For more information please see link:

Share this article

Start Your Claim

We’re ready to start working with you


Call Us

Call our legal helpline to talk to an expert now.


Claim Online

Start your claim online and get started quickly.


Visit Us

Our offices are in Mossley Hill, Liverpool

Contact Us