Delay Flight Compensation – What Can I Claim?
Delayed Flights by at least 2 hours
EU Flight delay compensation can be obtained from EU Airlines as they are subject to the EU Denied Boarding Regulations if a plane is delayed. The entitlements are:
- Free drinks and meals,
- Free accommodation and hotel transfers if you have to stay overnight.
Providing that the following is applicable to the flight delay:
- Delayed Flight* by at least 2 hours if distance is under 1500 km
- Delayed Flight* by at least 3 hours if distance is more 1500 km
- A Delayed Flight outside a EU Country but is between 1500 km and 3500km is delayed for at least three hours
- Any other Delayed Flight by at least four hours
Delayed Flight Compensation – Delay Greater than 5 hours plus
Delayed flight of five hours or more, the airline company is obliged to make a refund of the flight cost (but this excludes the holiday price if the flight is part of a package holiday).
Supreme Court Decision
In addition you are entitled to flight delay compensation please visit our web page for further information on how to make a claim Delayed Flight Compensation