Two males have died in the Wirral, Merseyside. The fatal accidents claim to be due to the escape of carbon monoxide. Their bodies were found around 10 a.m. in their bungalow.
A post mortem regarding the death of the two is uncertain. Carbon monoxide is the suspected cause. Police arrived at the scene after a call concerned for the safety of the men.
The men where aged 47 and 54 years old. Neighbours have said that one of the men was the carer for the victim. There was no gas leak in the house but the gas supply was cut off. The cause of the gas leak is likely to be a water heater or boiler.
Their fatal accident deaths are still under investigations but carbon monoxide is claimed to be the possible cause.
For more information please see link: