Get Expert Advice 0151 724 7121

16 Month old child exposed to electric wire in restaurant suffers minorburns

Keywords: Child accident claim, child road accident claim, child accident compensation, can my child claim?

Subject: 16 Month old child exposed to electric wire in restaurant suffers minor burns.

A dinner outing turned in to a nightmare for one family when their 16 month old child suffered a burn injury after accidentally touching an electric wire, which had been left carelessly exposed at the restaurant.

Immediately after the family settled down, the child’s Father saw the wire hanging near the sofa and told the hotel staff about it, but nobody paid any attention to it. Shortly after alerting staff, his Daughter touched the wire, leaving her with burns on her right hand.

The hotel staff could not offer the young child first aid, she was then transferred to hospital where she was kept under observation for two hours before being discharged.

See the following link for further information on this article:

http://indianexpress.com/article/cities/chandigarh/16-month-old-child-suffers-burn-injury-at-sagar-ratna-owner-son-booked/

Start Your Claim

We’re ready to start working with you

Call Us

Call our legal helpline to talk to an expert now.
0151 724 7121

Request a Callback

We can call you back at a time of your choosing. 
Request Callback

Claim Online

Start your claim online and get started quickly.
Start Your Claim Online